Sarva UP Gramin Bank Officer/ Office Assistant Jobs-2013
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank (SUPGB) is presently inviting on-line applications from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified, for recruitment of Officers in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) Cadres under various General Banking, IT, CA, Law, Treasury Department of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank, as per the following details:-
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria:-
- Officer Scale-III – 02 Posts,
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 15 Posts,
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology) – 01 Post,
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 01 Post,
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) – 01 Post,
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 01 Post,
- Officer Scale-I – 55 Posts,
- Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 57 Posts
Salary Scales: Candidates selected on above General Banking, IT, CA, Law, Treasury Jobs will be in Pay Scale of MMG Scale-III, MMG Scale-II, JMG Scale-I & Office Assistant (MP) Cadre.
Age Bar: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years.Education: Candidates should be Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification along with Proficiency in local language.
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied Candidates on above OS-III, OS-II, OS-I & OA (MP) posts in SUPGB will be strictly made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General & OBC Candidates – Rs.100/- ; SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen Candidates – Rs. 20/- as application fee, should be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank in A/C No. 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in (as printed on challan form) by means of a Payment challan available at official website (www.upgb.com).
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested Indian Candidates willing to join SUPGB on above General Banking, IT, CA, Law, Treasury & Office Assistant Jobs, are required to submit their applications in prescribed format On-line before 30-01-2013. Apply On-line.
- Important Dates:
- Date of Notification Published – 18-01-2013
- Opening Date for Application Submission – 18-01-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 30-01-2013
- Date of Examination/Interview – will be intimated shortly
More Details: For more details related to Eligibility Criteria, Procedure of Selection, Scheme of Interview, General Information & other important Guidelines please refer the official Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Vacancy notice, through below links:-