AP Health & Familiy Welfare Society Vacancy: Oct, 2013″
- No of Posts: Total 26 Posts
- State Coordinator: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 25 Posts
DH, AP Recruitment Details:
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Society, Andhra Pradesh has recently notified about the 26 vacant posts for State Coordinator, Data Processing Assistants to work in the office of Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths and District Registrar of Births and Deaths purely on contract basis for a maximum period of one year for monitoring work on Civil Registration System and field work in Rural and Urban areas.
For filling up the vacant posts of State Coordinator, Data Processing Asst, DH AP invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 11-11-2013.
Salary Scale: As applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for State Coordinator, Data Processing Asst Jobs:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be maximum 36 years as on 01-07-2013. (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join as State Coordinator, Data Processing Asst Jobs, are required to have minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- State Coordinator: Post Graduate with statistics / Bio-Statistics / Health Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Commerce / Computer Science / IT / Social Science / Sociology or Graduate in any branch of engineering.
- Data Processing Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University. Non-Computer degree candidates must have diploma / certificate in computers / IT for minimum duration of one year from any recognized institute / Organization.
How to Apply for State Coordinator, Data Processing Asst Vacancy 2013:
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for State Coordinator, Data Processing Asst Job Position in Andhra Pradesh, are required to submit their Application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:To, The Director of Public Health and Family Welfare & Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, Andhra Pradesh, Koti, Hyderabad – 500095.
- Closing Date: 11-11-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official DH, AP Recruitment notification through below link.